The Villanova Business Succession and Exit Planning Initiative
Tax and Estate Planning in the Time of Trump, Sponsored by Brown Brothers Harriman
Thursday, June 8, 2017, 2 to 5 p.m.
Light refreshments will be provided
The IDEA Accelerator
Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova University
Estate planning and taxes are important considerations when selling a business or planning for retirement. Planning early is the key for you and your family. With a new presidential administration comes a new perspective on taxes, which is something else to keep in mind when planning a sale, exit or retirement.
There has been much talk on Capitol Hill and in the news about President Trump's Tax Plan. Join us on June 8 to learn about some basic estate planning techniques and the potential impact of the Trump Tax Plan on personal, business and estate taxes. Hear from professional advisors and business owners who will share their expertise and personal experiences.
The Villanova Business Succession and Exit Planning Initiative is a forum where Villanova business owners, entrepreneurs and their families, along with professional advisors, and Villanova faculty and administration, come together in community to learn about, discuss and promote best practices for business succession and exit planning that allow individuals and families to efficiently and effectively achieve their business, personal, family and philanthropic goals. The Initiative will dive deeper into the specifics of succession and exit planning through programming and communications, including a speaker series, webinars, whitepapers, and an annual/semi-annual event.
- The Art & Science of Business Valuations, presented by EAC Valuations, October 2016
Please click here to watch the webinar
Please click here to download the slides
- Starting Down the Road to Business Succession and Exit Planning June, 2016
- Video Interview: Building a Brand and Selling a Business with Chris Hickey '95
- Early Planning for an Exit Transaction
- Leaving a Legacy: Philanthropic Planning for Business Owners
- Wealth Allocation for Private Business Owners: Managing the Liquid and the Illiquid
- Before You Sell the Family Business: Valuable Estate Planning Strategies
- Values-Based Business Succession Planning
|Steve Grourke, CAP®, CFRE
Office of Planned Giving
Direct Line: 610-519-3587
Direct Line: 610-519-3873